Teacher Eligibility Test [TET] for Secondary Education Assam | High School Teacher Jobs| Application Form |Syllabus | Admit Card |Results

Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Teachers in Secondary Schools:

1. BA/B.Sc./B.Com with 50% marks with B.T./B.Ed degree
  2. Hindi Teacher: Pravin/Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks or B.A. with Hindi with 50% marks and B.T./B.Ed
  3. Classical Teacher(Sanskrit) : Sanskrit with 50% marks or B.A with Sanskrit  as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T/B.Ed degree from any recognized University.
  4. Classical Teacher such as Arabic,Urdu,Persian etc:- MM with 50% marks OR B.A with Arabic as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T/B.Ed
  5. Classical Teacher (Assamese Lang,Manipuri Lang.) :- B.A with Honours/Major in concerned subject with 50% marks and B.T/B.Ed.

However all intending candidates may note that B.T/B.Ed degree as a mandatory prerequisite eligibility qualification for Secondary Teachers stands relaxed upto 01/01/2015 in accordance with the Government order issued by the Govt. of Assam in Secondary Education Department and accordingly candidates who do not possess B.T/B.Ed degree may appear at the TET Examination for Secondary Education provided they have the academic qualifying marks as above.

No of Vacancy: 4500 (May increase subject to vacancy)

Minimum qualifying marks for passing TET:

60% , 5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD

Time schedule:

Issue of Application form through Post office Monday,1/10/12 to Wednesday 10/10/12
Last date of Submission 30/10/12
Issue of Admit Card December End
TET Examination Last week February, 2013
Result Declaration 20/03/2013

Important:

Application Form : Rs. 350/-

Fro Syllabus  Details Click Here

TET Syaalbus

assam govt logo
SSA TET-Assam-logo
TETassam

34 comments

Anonymous wrote 1 year 5 weeks ago

i have not received admit card...admit cards should have been able to be downloaded... you should not depend solely on postage

Anonymous wrote 1 year 9 weeks ago

Respected sir,
I am worried because till date we are not getting admit Card nor any further information. Where as we are suppose to receive Exam admit card in the month of Dec.2012.
Regards,

Anonymous wrote 1 year 26 weeks ago

Respected Sir,
Plz let the competetion be opened for all BA/Bsc/Bcom students with %, I do not think % is the sole criterion to appear TET because marking system varies time to time. It is quite difficult to carry 50% in the year 2001-2002. Now a days question papper are mostly objective types. So 50% marks is just like hammering to the old students.
So Sir plz consider about this percentage restriction otherwise many talent student'candidate can not appear H.S. TET

Anonymous wrote 1 year 26 weeks ago

Respected sir,
I am from chirang i have completed my Bsc having 44% with Bed degree, but i cnnt appear. so sir please consider us to appear in the examination.......

Anonymous wrote 1 year 26 weeks ago

Respected Sir,
Myself Intaz Ali i qualified both lp & up tet and i also qualified both net & slet. that means i am eligible for lp & up school teacher and also eligible for college & university lecturer but not for HS. Its a paradox called paradox of percentage. please consider about this percentage restriction otherwise many talent candidate can not appear HS tet
HSLC...............54%
HS....................56%
BA....................42% This is not matter. Important is (tet, slet, net)
MA.....................65%
talents will be failure once there is something wrong in our system.

Anonymous wrote 1 year 7 weeks ago

Yes...it's really worried...if we think about the %.So, sir...Plz..think abt Talent not only %.

Anonymous wrote 1 year 27 weeks ago

Respected sir,
My percentage in B.A is 43%. I am an M.A in Philosophy. with 48.5%.I am also an B.Ed having 47%.But I am now the most unfortunate person on not be able to sit in TET for H.S level.So Sir pl z let the competition be opened for all.

Anonymous wrote 1 year 27 weeks ago

Respected sir,
My percentage in B.A is 43%. I am an M.A in Political Sc. with 54.5%.I am also an M.Ed having 47%.But I am now the most unfortunate person on not be able to sit in TET for H.S level.So Sir pl z let the competition be opened for all.

Anonymous wrote 1 year 27 weeks ago

Respected sir,
My Percantage in B.A. is 46 %. But I am M.A. in Assamess with 53%. But I am unable to sit In TeT.
Sir, can you make the percantage less to 45 %.

Anonymous wrote 1 year 27 weeks ago

Respected sir,my percentage in B.Sc(maths honours) is 47%..But i am an M.Sc in maths frm G.U. With 78%.I am now the most unfortunate person for not to be able to sit in TET for H.S.level.Sir plz can u make the percentage less.

Yellow Page Service