Teacher Eligibility Test [TET] Assam| Government School Teacher Jobs| Syllabus | Results

(New)TET RESULTS JAN 25TH 2012 [Declared ]

Results of Teacher Eligibility Test:2011 Download Result of Paper-I (Lower Primary): Click Here for Paper-I

Download Result of Paper-II (Upper Primary): Click Here for Paper-II (Maths & Science) Click Here for Paper -II (Social Science)

Now all new teacher in Assam will be appointed in govt. and private schools after pass Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) exam. All candidates have to take TET exam before joining of teacher. Only pass candidates in TET exam would be eligible for teacher in govt. and private school.

This is compulsory for private school also. If any private school appoint any teacher without TET pass then school’s affiliations from any board will be canceled. The old teachers of Govt. and private school do not need to pass TET exam for continue their job. They will be considered as TET pass candidate if they change their school.

Basic qualification to become a teacher in Assam.

Minimum Cut off Marks 50% in HS.+ Degree (BA/BSc)+ TET

First TET Examination in Assam will start in September 2011 to fill up 1,00,000 (One lakh) teacher posts in various Government Schools.

National Council For Teacher Education

The main objective of the NCTE is to achieve planned and coordinated development of the teacher education system throughout the country, the regulation and proper maintenance of Norms and Standards in the teacher education system and for matters connected therewith.

Contact Address

Education Secretary
In-charge of Teacher Education
Govt. of Assam,
Sachivalaya,
Capital Complex,
Dispur,
Guwahati - 701006,
Assam.

Exam pattern and Scheme :Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to be conducted at state level by state boards.

There will be 2 papers with objective multiple choice questions. Each paper will consist of 150 questions. These papers are intended for different levels of teaching as described below:

1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.

Syllabus for the CTET: There will be 5 subjects / Sections in Paper I. Each section / subject will have 30 objective multiple choice type questions carrying one mark each. Duration of the exam is one and half hours. Following are the papers:

1. Child development and pedagogy
2. Language I (the medium of instruction)
3. Language II (chosen from a list other than language I)
4. Mathematics
5. Environmental studies

RIGHT TO EDUCATION ACT,ASSAM 2011

# Under Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University, the state government will also start two diploma courses on teaching in upper primary and lower primary standards from January next year in various colleges.

#. According to the act, the diploma courses are essential qualifications for teachers of the respective standards, besides 60 per cent marks in the teachers’ eligibility test (TET) and 50 per cent in Class XII.

Read more >>>

Complete TET Syllabus Assam : Download

Important Dates of TET Exam >>

How to Fill Up the OMR Sheet ?

TET norms for Graduates brought down from 50 %

TET Help Line Number

TET RESULTS JAN 25TH 2012 [declared]

ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR TEACHER'S JOBS

[NEW ]FINAL DISTRICT SELECTION & FINAL MERIT LIST [NOTICE]

S_Radhakrishnan
I Will Not Sleep In Class...
Date with School Children , Khulri Madhya pradesh, Bike trip

354 comments

Anonymous wrote 1 year 47 weeks ago

Dear Sir,
I am a graduate with 45% marks and has also done B.ed.I am from OBC background.Am I eligible for TET?Please advise.my HS mrks is also below 45%.can I appear for TET?

Anonymous wrote 2 years 2 weeks ago

Respected Sir/ Madam
I have the honour to request you to send me the information about the Result of the Forest written examination against Junior Asstt(Divisional Level,Director Level),Forest Guard hold in between the month of August September 2011.

Yours faithfully,
Janmajit Paul.
Email.- janmajit2009@hotmail.com

Anonymous wrote 2 years 3 weeks ago

Sir, i am Nipun....i have selected Sivsagar as my final preferred district... But in the print paper
type of PH is YES . I inform you that I am not a PH person ......what should I do?

admin wrote 2 years 3 weeks ago

U can approach the concerned District Mission Office of Sarba Siksha Abhiyan before 3 PM of 29th March 2012 for any correction

Anonymous wrote 2 years 4 weeks ago

hey just come to heard that we all tet passed candidates have to now face again an essay writing competition. and based on the competition again candidtes will be selected for interview.....what is diz guys...plz come forward against diz...

Anonymous wrote 2 years 5 weeks ago

at first i choses 3 districts. but 2 districts tet interview was caniled and given chance 2 chose another 2 districts. but i knew that 11th march and i have not any option. than what i have to do??????????

Anonymous wrote 2 years 5 weeks ago

is there'll any problem if i chose only 1 district? is it mandatory that we should chose 3 district?????????

Anonymous wrote 2 years 5 weeks ago

hey m sneha want to know that when wil d d8 of nwly slctd dstrct wil b dclard?it was given dat 2da it vl b dclrd bt til nw nthng is in d wbsit.cn i get ne info on dat

Anonymous wrote 2 years 5 weeks ago

Good Evening Sir ,
Date:-10/03/2012
I am Mon Bahadur Chetri; I am Applying from hyderabad now,I live in Tinisukia, (sadya) in Assam.My Qualification is HS passed with 51% in 2008 ,Please Sir ! I want to join in teacher line in assam of Tinisukia Dist,I bag to request you that Please Sir ! Can you provide for me a L.P/UP school around in my livimg area.?
This is request to you from my grand application.

Thanking you Sir

Your faithfully
Mon Bahadur Chetri
Hyderabad,A P
Mobile no:-+918688487592

Anonymous wrote 2 years 6 weeks ago

CONGRATULATIONS to all TET candidates...A NEW DOOR HAS BEEN OPEN TO YOU THROUGH WHICH THE SUCCESS PROSPERITY AND LOTS OF JOY WILL COME TO YOUR LIFE.
These all newly TET passed teachers are academically excellent,and they will prove that they are dedicated and wright person to be chosen for the worlds noblest profession,TEACHING. They are capable and intelligent, so little bit of proper and fruitful training of planing ,how to keep updated of latest knowledge and techniques, class management,using of voice modulation in various situations in and out side the class etc. will help not only them but to the students and the whole education scenario of Assam.Here i take the opportunity to thank the education minister of Assam for his efforts to bring in change and giving the dues of meritorious students because they deserve this.Thanks to u and to all associated with the whole process.
WE MUST REALIZE THAT.............

WHEN A PERSON OF 7 YEARS OR 8 YEARS OR 9 YEARS OLD, LOOK UP TO YOU, WHAT THEY WANT? THEY ONLY WANT
LOVE, RESPECT AND KNOWLEDGE......................... AND NOTHING ELSE.

WISH U A HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL WORKING LIFE.

Yellow Page Service